I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
"I (Jesis Christ) am Alpha and Omega,
- Alpha =
- Omega =
the beginning and the ending,"
- the beginning =
- the ending =
[thus] saith the Lord,
- [thus] saith = declares; proclaims; makes certain
- the Lord = God the Father
which (who) is,
- is = exists; who is the Great "I AM"
and which (who) was,
- was = always was; who existed throughout eternity past
and which (who) is to come,
- is to come = will always be; will exist throughout eternity future
- the Almighty = God the Father